8 Ways You Know You Are Getting Really Big:
- Husband video tapes you trying to get out of bed (true story, I asked for help and he grabbed the ipod)
- People at work ask you when you are going on leave
- People at work say please don’t have him here
- Wake up approximately 4x a night to either switch sides or pee
- People see you on the street and just smile or say “congratulations”
- Asked at least twice a week how many weeks you have left. Months people! I am not down to a week countdown yet
- The lawyer you meet in the elevator says he is a lawyer for wills, trusts, and real estates and then tells you to make sure you have a will in place
- People ask why you still wear heels or walk up stairs. I will until I waddle.
Me: “Doctor, do you think I am too big for what week I am?”
Doctor: “Sarah, I’ve been married for 30 years and it has not been by answering questions like am I too big”
Despite hilarious comments, Haddon and I are measuring perfectly (aka I measure the amount of centimeters he is in his gestational week).
I’ll tell you one thing though; I am looking forward to the pool opening.