Beginning of Third Trimester
Well we’ve hit it! The third trimester!!
I am so excited to reach this milestone.
Random things in no particular order:
– I’ve gained 20lbs (20lbs?! I still have 13 weeks to go!)
– I love that strangers smile at me for no reason.
– I love that strangers hold the door open for me even if they aren’t going in the same door.
– My co-workers are nice and don’t mind if I’m the first to get in line for food when we have it provided.
– I think maternity clothes are the most comfortable items to wear, ever.
– People at work tell me I’m not allowed to stress (this month has been insane with deliverables) because I’m prego.
– I ordered these prenatal workouts, and I only like one of the dvds (it comes with three). The Pilates and yoga are the slowest!!! The fit and burn one wears me out in a good way though.
– Haddon is SO active. Micah always tells him he is doing a good job and to keep it up, I think that’s perhaps why he moves around so much 😉 along the same lines… no longer are they little flutters or kicks, I’m pretty sure he does summersaults in there. Hopefully he is moving out of breech position. There is this one spot under the left rib cage that always feels like he is moving some body part upward just a little…
– I am currently reading:
We’ll see if these get finished before June.
– I started putting Haddon’s room together in the house we are living in and even though it’s not exactly what I would do if it were my own place (there would be paint, wall hangings, etc) I love the simplicity and sweetness of it already!
– Every weekend in April is filled with showers and family time.
– It is harder and harder to move and even just get out of bed (sometimes I do a little kick to propel me up).
– I feel as though I don’t have enough skin and if I overeat literally feel as though I could pop. I still don’t have stretch marks though (I like that). Although the linea nigra did decide to come out…
– I have my glucose test coming up in a couple weeks and I am not allowed to eat sugar that day because of this crazy drink I have to consume right before my appt. Why did I make my appt at 2pm?! I should have made it for 8:30am and gotten it over with.
– I still feel great, I had realllllly light spotting one day that forced me to rest, freak out momentarily, and then remind myself that this is God’s child not mine and to trust Him. It hasn’t happened since.
– I still feel great BUT I can feel my energy slipping away more and more… I don’t know if it is because of our move and how busy work has been or just normal for this point in pregnancy.
– I absolutely love that two of my close friends here are pregnant.
This picture was at 26 weeks (I didnt like the one I took this morning).