We’re in June, yall. How did that happen? Life really is a vapor!
Well now that it feels like summer here in Newport News, we are thoroughly enjoying the area.
Some of our favorite things or things going on-
– Walking to work
– Working out consistently (something about the cold and comfort food makes me not do that…)
– Beaches (Buckroe, Hampton Grandview Nature Preserve, Riverside, Virginia)
– Bay (Chesapeake)
– River (James, Anna)
– Kayak (all of the above by the end of summer maybe?!)
– Being 2 hours away from Grandma Ruth’s OBX cottage (t-minus 4 hours)
– BerryBody (imagine Coldstone, but frozen yogurt and fresh fruit toppings)
– Friends & fellowship (when you’ve been at a place for a little while, this comes easier)
– Bible study (we’re going through a Piper one and new people are coming out every week)
– Quiet times on our little patio (when you are in a cube all day, outside is heaven, kind of)
– Fruit pies and cobblers (don’t get me started)
– Warm weather (it just makes me happier, it’s weird)
– The pool at our complex (it’s pretty and blue and clean and has a fountain and I like doing laps when I get off work)
– Brodie and Jenn get married (whooo)
– Lots of other friends get married (gotta love June weddings)
– One year anniversary (oh my word, so blessed to have had at least one year with this man)
– Tennis (Micah)
– Volleyball (Micah mostly, a little me)
– Racquetball (Micah)
– Running (we sometimes run a loop together, it’s pretty fun, I don’t talk after the first ½ mile, because well, I can’t)
that’s all I got right now! Praise Him for His faithfullness in all SEASONS of life.
what are some of your favorite things?!